Tuesday, February 22, 2011

.:不舍+纪念:.

今天的心情是如此万分的不舍
='(
My friend want say goodbye to malaysia,she has to go melb to study today..
I written my blessings for you in my blog
Friend,at outside..there is no family to take care you anymore,you must remember to take good care of yourself,wish you all the best in melb mei~
Waiting you come back agn,we go eat snow flake agn,we go desa park city agn..my memories with you more than that,too much...
Thank you for the memories between us,i will keep in my heart
I Miss You Nieer!!!!Small Mini Heart Icon Keep In Touch Ya...jia you loh..


Many people will walk in your life
but only true friend will leave footprints in your heartSmall Mini Heart Icon


P/S: 12:00am 23.02.11
Today im with my love Happy Eleven Month AnniversarySmall Smiley Icon

Sweet words,I will tell you privately..heheSmall Mini Heart Icon



No comments:

Post a Comment